Thursday, January 27, 2011

Deals of the Day!

So I've got two words for y'all..... Target Clearance!!! The Waxahachie location had several pair of shoes marked 75% off today. I only bought two pair due to sizes being off, but you can bet your sweet little behind I will be hitting up the Cedar Hill location tomorrow. My ten year old son begged for these Converse with flames earlier in the year...

Now they're marked down to $6.24. Drew's happy. Momma's happy. See how this works?
------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not usually big on anything animal print...

But, these flats were $2.16. I'll deal with it! ;)
----------------------------------------------------------
Moving on... You can print out a coupon here for Healthy Choice frozen dinners buy 3 get 1 Free. It's a Target coupon, so you can combine it with your manufacturer's coupon that is buy 5 get 1 Free and end up only paying for 3 and they are on sale for $1.69. Let's see that makes them just $1.01 each! Love it.
----------------------------------------------------------
Next... you can print out a coupon here for $1 off Target condensed soups. The Tomato soup is $0.57/each. After the coupon you end up paying $0.71 for all three cans and your purchase will prompt another coupon to print at the register for $1/4. They're making this too easy :)
------------------------------------------------------------
But my favorite deal of the day came from Ross! I found these New Balance Lightening Dry Capri Tights for $2.99/pair!!!! I bought one for myself and one for Mak to wear to dance. Sweet!



I am going to end by saying that if you haven't done your CVS deals this week, shame on you! But there is still time. Coke products are (5) 12-packs for $15/get $5 ECB's back. Also, Crest 6-in-1 Mouthwash is $3.99/get $3.99 ECB's back(FREE). You can do the mouthwash twice. This is a good way to get your bucks rolling for next week's deals! What deals have you found this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment