Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Monday... Here We Go!

This week, I've got chicken on the brain. And hopefully on the grill! Brookshire's has 3lb. bags of Pilgrims Pride frozen boneless/skinless breasts (or tenderloins) Buy One at $9.99 get one for 1 cent! Which makes them $5 bucks/bag. But, you better go soon because I think their ads end on Tuesdays each week.

Monday: Chicken Marsala over Vermicelli with French Bread and Italian Green Beans

Tuesday: Grilled Mojito Lime Chicken, Saffron Rice, and Ranch Style Beans

Wednesday: Crockpot Barbecued Chicken, Smashed Red Potatoes, Corn on the Cob

Thursday: Grilled Chicken Tacos, Spanish Rice, Pinto Beans

Friday: So, I figure we'll be tired of chicken. We will probably do frozen Pizza or maybe BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! Oh! Now there's an idea! :)))

I am DETERMINED to eat at home this week! Our daughter is scheduled for surgery on the 13th and we are serious about paying cash for her surgery. We haven't used credit in over 2 years and I do NOT intend to start now! We have worked too hard and come too far. No turning back. I will not be in debt because it's easier to go out to eat. Period. And I am willing to air my dirty laundry if it helps someone else become motivated to do the same. You can do it!!!

1 comment:

  1. we have been working really hard at our house not to eat out too! Sundays after church is always our hardest day, so we take turns with my in laws--they take a Sunday to cook, we take a Sunday to cook, and then we maybe eat out once per month on a Sunday! Love your menus! Going to add you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete