Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Walgreen's Deal Scenario

Buy 3 participating items and get $5.00 in Register Rewards good on your next purchase. There are several items to choose from other than what I purchased, so grab an ad and match up your coupons! Macy actually needed Pull-Ups, so this worked out good for me.

Huggies Pull-Ups $8.99
(2) Kotex 18 ct. tampon $2.99

coupons used (printed from coupons.com) :
$2.00 off Huggies Pull Ups
(2) Kotex $1/1

Total: $10.97
+Tax: $0.91
---------------
$11.88 out of pocket

I recieved $5.00 RR......making each item $2.29!

The circulars for Wags and CVS look great this week. This is just an example of how you can get started. Like I said, I needed Pull-Ups, so it worked out in my favor. I will be SO glad when we are done with those!

P.S. You know, all of the Valentine's Candy is on clearance for 75% off right? This makes for great "Movie Candy" to go along with those FREE Red Box & Blockbuster rentals! I can't stop buying the bags of gummy bears at CVS! They ring up for a quarter each! Somebody stop me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment