Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little Tip For Tuesday!

Did you know that at most stores you can use both an in store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on the same item? Yep! Check out the pic below. I found these items at CVS today. I paid exactly $0.21 cents out of pocket:) Not free...but close! Did you buy your double Sunday paper this week? What are you waiting on?! ALSO....OFFICE DEPOT HAS SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS FOR ONE PENNY THIS WEEK!!! NO CATCH. LIMIT 3. GOT MINE TODAY! I LITERALLY HANDED HER 3 PENNIES:)


How? Very simple, actually. The Colgate is currently buy one get one free at $2.79....I had a coupon for $2.00 off any Colgate at CVS. You do the math! Next, the Listerine Smart Rinse was on clearance at the CVS closest to my house. I had a buy one get one free manuf. coupon that I combined with a coupon for $1.00 off any mouthwash at CVS. I obtained that coupon from the in store scanner at CVS that you can use up to once daily to receive extra coupons and offers. (Sometimes it will spit out coupons like $5 off any $15 dollar purchase.) My items rang up for $1.21...I handed them ONE Extra Care Buck (see prior posts) and $0.21 cents change.
A couple of good (not GREAT) deals I found today were: notebook paper at Walgreen's is $0.49 cents with the circular coupon, and backpacks are buy one get one free at $9.99 (making them five bucks each). These were mainly character backpacks for little ones. Payless Shoes (i know, i know but they have good deals!) is having their BOGO sale which includes all merchandise, even clearance! Makes for some REALLY cheap shoes.
Have a great week! Keep me posted on what GREAT deals YOU find!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment