Thursday, September 3, 2009

33 Cents Out Of Pocket!!!


I was pretty proud of this trip to CVS the other night. Here's the skinny:
2 boxes of FlaVorIce Popsicles on clearance $0.75 each
1 Gallon of Milk you pay $2.49, get $1 ECB's back
1 Pantene Hairspray on sale $2.99 get $1 ECB's back and I used a $1 off manf coupon (which made it $0.99 oop.)
1 Glade Soy Candle you pay $6.99, get $6.99 ECB's making it FREE!!! (there may be coupons somewhere for this...i didn't have time to check.)
And I needed a couple of filler items to bring my total up, so I grabbed some loufa's (sp?) and almond hand soap for $1 each.
Transaction: I handed them an ECB I had from last week's transactions for $15.19 and thirty three cents in change. They handed me: $9.50 back in ECB's!!! Pretty sweet:)
In short....GET A CVS CARD!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK! you convinced me! I am definitely giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are an inspiration!! We started on Dave, but stopped due to every reason you shouldn't. Thank you for the blog...I am going to take your advice and get on the train. Keep up the blogging!!! I am so inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete