Monday, September 28, 2009

Walgreens??? Yep, Walgreens!



A couple great finds at WAGS this week.... Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner, OR Styling Products on Sale $2.99/get $2 Register Rewards back=$0.99 - minus $1 off coupon makes it FREE. *Limit 1 per transaction. (The beauty of Walgreeens is that they do not require any type of member card which allows you to purchase more than one throughout the week.) Mak B. was out of mousse...so this was perfect!

Halls Refresh drops SALE $1/get $1 Register Reward back...I combined this with a $0.75 off coupon...I think that makes it less than free?!

Dawn dish liquid SALE $0.99 *limit 3* - minus (3) $0.50 off coupons...$0.49 ea. Gotta love it!

Sure Antiperspirant/Deoderant 2 for $2 - minus (2) $0.75 off coupons...$0.25 ea. (I don't use this deoderant, but I buy it when it's that cheap...it's great for charity!)

I also found Airwick Scented Oil Warmers on CLEARANCE FOR $0.49 EACH!!! I bought 2 and may go back tomorrow for more. I think I have coupons for those somewhere?!

SUBTOTAL $5.19

TAX $0.37

TOTAL $5.56

REGISTER REWARDS FOR NEXT PURCHASE $3.00

So, that's $2.56 for everything pictured. Not bad, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment