Thursday, September 10, 2009

FREEBIES!!!!!

Okay, I know the pic isn't the greatest quality, but I picked up these items at Kroger today ALL for FREE....let me hear you say FREEEEEE....yep that's it, you got it:)


In case you can't tell what the items are: 1 head of lettuce, 1 Betty Crocker Cake Mix, a 16 ounce pkg of Oscar Meyer Turkey, Kroger 6 pack of Raisins, 1gallon of Springdale 2% milk, 1 cup Kroger yogurt, 1 box of Kroger cereal bars, and a box of english muffins.

There is a great deal going on at Kroger right now. If you buy 3 boxes of Kellog's cereal or cookies, you get the milk, the yogurt, the raisins, and the english muffins for FREE. I bought 2 Family Size (huge!) boxes of Frosted Flakes and a box of Frosted Mini Wheats. They were on sale 3/$9.00 and I used 3 $1.00 off coupons (we saved these from inside co' brown's corn pops boxes...lol) which made the cereal 3/$6.00 . Not shabby for those big family size boxes, plus the freebies! The rest, I had coupons that Kroger sent in the mail. No purchase necessary. Just free!

And, I only got about halfway done with my shopping trip...so I may have some more freebies to share tomorrow:) Thank you, and GOODNIGHT!



1 comment:

  1. I just figured out the "rest of the story" with Kroger and am amazed at how much free stuff you can get. I learned it all from www.southernsavers.com. This site/woman makes it soooo much easier than trying to figure it all out on your own! She posts the sale ads for Kroger and a bunch of other stores and then matches up online and printable coupons to tell you exactly what you are paying/saving.

    ReplyDelete